Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bitter-sweet goodbyes!

Last night in France and although I am excited to come home I am also sad I dont get to see more of this amazing country! It has been quite an eye opening trip and, even if I did have some off days, I am so glad I did it! I have had the most amazing experiences this past month, starting with my first day here up until the very last moment. The last few days of my trip have been spent shopping in the cutest little vintage shops in Paris, getting 60s style skirts for 5 euros, then seeing the beautiful Le Chateau de Fountanebleu, which is in fact older than Versailles, here near Melun, visiting a very French amusment parks with one of the most fun rollercoasters I have ever been on, then sushi and singing to finish with a "she-bang." I am going to wrap this up quickly since its now 1 in the morning here and we are supppoosseedd to wake up at 530 and I would still like to write thank you letters to all of the Ségla family for being so nice to me while I was here.. So, thats a wrap:) See you on San Diego time! Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment