Thursday, January 3, 2013

Salta!

Hola familia!
I am not sure when the last time I posted was but I'll do a short one for now:) I had an amazing time in Buenos Aires traveling and spending new years eve! We had an amazing dinner thanks to fellow hostel stayer who made dinner for 11 of us. We ate and drank wine and at midnight we went to the roof to see the fireworks going off in the streets! A few bottles of champagne later we just stayed in and danced and had a great time. Will be one of my favorite memories of my trip and for new years. Then I met up with some other people on the service trip and we took a 24 hour bus ride to Salta! It actually wasn't that bad though, I mainly just slept and read. We got to our hostel and walked around, it's so beautiful here. It kind of reminds me of a bigger version of capasmayo in northern Peru. We went out for some drinks last night and then a good nights sleep. We had orientation with the fsd staff this morning and today were just getting adjusted, our volunteering will start Monday. Thats pretty much it for now, I will post more later. I love you all!
Adios!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment